- Preference given to previous successful Rottweiler owners
- Primary concern is that pups go to excellent quality homes
- New owners must provide adequate training, veterinary care, and safe environment
- For puppies with show potential we would like to find new owners who are willing to train and enter the puppies in sanctioned competitive events such as conformation, obedience, rally, Sieger, etc.
- Parents are well loved and we expect no less for the puppies
If you filled out an application prior to 2022,
please take the time to fill out a NEW application.
UP Coming Breeding in the Fall
GCH. VonBremen's Fat Bottom Girl Got Brandy Hill
MBIS/MRBIS UKC GCH/AKC CH Doomsday I'm a Comin
CLICK HERE FOR OFA
CLICK HERE FOR PEDIGREE
Serious inquiries must fill out an application to be considered.
I just want to say when looking for a puppy searching on AKC market place, doesn't mean you are getting a reputable breeder, it just means the dogs are AKC registered and may or may not have health testing, even if the breeder says they do. Check on www.ofa.org. Do your homework. Buying a puppy is a commitment and hopefully a long healthy relationship between the dog and it's family.
If you have any questions on how to look up information, please feel free to ask.
Click below to read these articles or watch a video:
PUPPY BUYER ETIQUETTE
The #1 and #2 Common Injury Factors for Puppies
Weighing in on the Risks & Benefits of Early Sterilization in Rottweilers
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHO SHOULD OWN A ROTTWEILER!
WHY DO BREEDERS HAVE CONTRACTS?
Are Rottweilers Good with Kids?
Code of Ethics Breeding Cost
©2023 VonBremen Rottweilers
Use Coupon Code winslow55 for 55% off any NEW customer customizations.
USE COUPON CODE winslow35 FOR 35% OFF YOUR REGULAR ORDER.